Monday, January 2, 2012

Mother & Son Paintings

I know a lot of people are question the professionalism of body painting a child, but when it is a bonding between Mother & Son, is it so bad?

I have done 2 of these shoots so far and both have been very professional. I require that they wear minimal coverage so that the paintings come out good and you will see what I mean in the photos below. In fact, I am the one who paints the mother and asks that she helps me paint her son, so that there is a bond and interaction between the two.

There is a very fine line between what is right and wrong in this but I walk right on the edge and manage to deliver wonderful photos of beautiful art! Discretion needs to be used when doing this type of painting and not everyone is going to agree with it, but that is life.

They were all happy with what I did and walked away with smiles so big, it melts your heart!







No comments: